Reizen Talking Atomic Alarm Clock
- Full-range female voice time and date announcement
- Automatically changes for daylight saving time
- Optional hourly time announcement from 8am to 10pm
- Hi/low volume switch
- Receives split-second accurate time from the US Atomic Clock
This talking clock provides split second accurate atomic time. Full range female voice time and date announcement, with smooth and natural sound quality makes this a crucial low vision aid. Radio controlled with automatic summer/winter (daylight saving) adjustment. This talking clock also includes display time with running second, month, date, day-of-week, and alarm time. Hourly time announcement between 8AM to 10PM inclusively. (If not wanted, user can select to turn off the hourly announcement). Extra-long 5-minute alarm sound, with beep tone and current time announcement. 5-minute snooze function. High and low announcement volume selection for those with hearing impairment. The unit works on receiving the time radio signal, which is generated by the US Atomic Clock that is located in Colorado.
New Features Include
- 8 Time Zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Alaska, Hawaii, Atlantic and Universal Co-Ordinated time.
- Battery low reminder
-A self introductory message after the batteries are installed
- Press button 3 times to hear time zone
The friendly voice even guides you to set up. Easy to see LCD 1 3/4 x 3 - showing month, date and day of week. Uses 2 AA batteries (not included).
Please note: The atomic function will not operate in Hawaii or Alaska. This item cannot communicate with the National Institute of Standards and Technology from either Hawaii or Alaska and therefore must always be set manually while in those states.